Welcome to my world! In my creative workshop I create: various mods, default and non-default replacements, skins, furniture, clothes and a number of other things, as well as cities. The main direction of the material I have created relates to the themes of mysticism and fantasy.


Thursday, December 28, 2017

Загрузочный экран Sims 3

Загрузочный экран Sims 3

Язык: en; ru
Анимация во время загрузки меняется.

ГОТИКА 2

ГОТИЧЕСКИЙ ЗАМОК

ГОТИКА

Как установить:
Выбрать только один загрузочный экран. Файл положить в папку "Mods" (Расположена папка: Документы ⤑ Electronic Arts ⤑ The Sims 3 ⤑ Mods)


Хотите поблагодарить меня за работу и сказать спасибо 😍, то подарите мне чашечку кофе ☕. Мне будет, очень приятно! Справа под "About me" есть "Если Вам нравится моя работа,  то угостите чашечкой кофе =)" Спасибо!!! 💗

Want to thank me for my work and say thank you 😍 then give me a cup of coffee ☕. I will be very pleased! On the right under "About me" there is "If you like my work, then treat me to a cup of coffee =)" Thank you !!! 💗


No comments:

Post a Comment