Welcome to my world! In my creative workshop I create: various mods, default and non-default replacements, skins, furniture, clothes and a number of other things, as well as cities. The main direction of the material I have created relates to the themes of mysticism and fantasy.


Sunday, March 25, 2018

Картины для Sims 4

Dark Gothic V1



Dark Gothic V2

У С Т А Н О В К А
1. Скачать и распаковать. (распаковать с помощью 7-Zip)
2. После добавляем в Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/ Mods.
3. Ставим галочки в начале игры, соглашаемся использовать моды. И выходим из игры!!
5. Запускаем игру.


Моя CC бесплатна. Если вам нравятся мои работы, мой контент - пожалуйста, поддержите меня.
Справа под "Обо мне (About Me)", есть несколько вариантов, как Вы могли бы поддержать меня на развитие блога, покупки необходимого для создания и хранения контента. Спасибо!

My CC is free. If you like my work, my content - please support me.
On the right under "About me (About me)", there are several options for how you could support me in developing my blog, buying the necessary content to create and store content. Thanks!



2 comments: